Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome back to America

I wake up feeling fine this morning, no hangover, nothing, just the after effects of a day I wasn't sure how to take in. I get a knock on the door, it seems I have organised a ride to the airport, I decide I should renegotiate the price, the price halved before I am happy.

I get through security with about 3 hours to wait, I eye Bubba Gumps, for a decent feed and it also provided free wifi. The Rib Eye was the most expensive thing on the menu at $30 and exactly what I felt like. The time seemed to go slow, the flight left on time around 2pm.

A long day of travel, I arrive into LA at 8pm. A wait for the shuttle into town took longer than expected, I organised it earlier this morning online in Cancun. I get to the hotel around 10pm, get some food, have a quick look around and head to bed. For a saturday night, I was surprised how quiet it was in downtown LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment