Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cancun

The tour ends this morning, I was planning to go with David and Anne to Cancun but I wasn't ready so they left at around 11am. I had a bit of lunch, got myself back together and left at around 1pm. I arrive at the hotel around 3pm, wait for a while for the hotel to work themselves out, drop my stuff in room and at the bar by 4pm.

This place is massive so I grab a drink and keep moving. Anyone who loves resorts, good weather and heaps of people would really enjoy this place. It has a pool bar, a beach bar, and a couple of bars spread out around the place. I start off on beer, soon realise, cocktails were free also so I moved onto them.

A bit of walk down the beach I descovered the Parasailing centre, I hadn't done it before so off I go. I didn't know what to expect, it is mainly cruising up in the air about 50 metres looking into the distance. Relaxing and enjoyable but no adrenaline rush at all.

A few more drinks at the pool, a buffet meal with a glass of red and I decide to head back to my room and catch up on sleep from the Mexican tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment